OITS provides technical services to state agencies and local units of government.
OITS telecommunications technicians perform equipment installations, relocations,
and service additions as requested by our customers. The OITS storeroom maintains
an inventory of telephones, jacks, handset cables, patch panel cords, and other
supplies needed by state agencies.
What we provide:
- 24 x 7 Network Operations support and repair staff
- Online service request management
- Network diagnostic tools and equipment
- Statewide contracts for telecommunications installation, repair services, and materials
- Technical support
- Telecom equipment storehouse and asset services
- Audio systems consulting, installation and support