Printing services provide OITS customers with quality printing and delivery services
for their specific needs. These services include the hardware and software to support
the custom design, testing, and implementation of agency print applications. Printing
services support the Kansas Department of Revenue’s motor vehicle renewal applications
and tax notification letters, Kansas Board of Nursing’s renewal applications, Kansas
Department of Revenue collection notices notices, and other agency specific applications.
Provides address cleansing in compliance with United State Postal Service regulations.
What we provide:
- 24 x 7 computer operations staff
- Print application support, custom form creation, overlays and Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) print
- Print system monitoring and output quality
- FirstLogic software to cleanse address information
- Carrier route sorting to achieve maximum postage discounts
- Network services
- Technical analysis and administration
- Savings on postage by utilizing FirstLogic software
- Savings from using blank stock instead of pre-printed forms
- Utilizing pressure seal form in lieu of stuffing in
Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) - SLA costs dependent on amount and type
of services provided.